Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Tattoo Company

Whelp! Today I went to The Tattoo Company


It was so lax, I didn't know what to do with myself. I read a little bit, drew up a couple things. Not too much, but I kept myself occupied. I got to see some guy getting tribal to cover up a pretty horrible volley ball tramp stamp. That was fun. Drew Mickey Mouse and Charlie Brown fighting... 


Yup! 


That book I was reading. It's been making me think -- which a good book should always do, right? 
I have some personal things that I think I want to write out because of it. They won't be on here, though. Sorry! ):


Speaking of writing, I have some project ideas that I'd really like to get to work on.... 
Thooose will most likely be placed on here, without a doubt. Mhm~.

Well, well, well~. 



I know this was short, but aside from those few things, being so much more in love each day, and feeling pretty damn happy? I've got nothin'. I'll strive to have more to say next time!


I hope you've enjoyed this glimpse
just beyond the grey!




Blessed be. 


Humbly, 
Shannon Grey


P.S. My tummy dislikes eating lately. I really need to get a handle on that.    



2 comments: